Project Manager – IT Solutions, Managed Services and Cloud
Compensation: $75,000 – $95,000 + benefits+ training + bonus
Growing IT Solutions Provider (Managed Services and Cloud Solutions) has an IT Project Manager position open in New York City. This is a full-time permanent position with benefits.
The business revolves around providing IT infrastructure (Architecture, Design, Implementation, and Support) to small and medium-sized professional service firms (i.e. hedge funds and law firms).
The Project Manager salary range is $75,000 – $95,000 + bonuses + health/dental/vision benefits + profit sharing. Bonus is 5% of each project.
Primary Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
Be the consistent, single point of contact on assigned projects from initiation to closing.
– Manage project tasks and deliverables. Projects will primarily consist of Windows Server upgrades, Exchange migrations, and design and implementation of virtual solutions using VMware and Hyper-V.
– Develop and manage project scope.
– Develop project schedules, and all other work involved in the overall management of the project.
– Schedule and run Project Definition, Project Kickoff meetings and internal project team meetings.
Additional Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
Exposure to projects involving physical office moves, SAN, Virtualization, Windows Server, Exchange, AD, Unified Communications and Network Infrastructure,
– IT background is mandatory. This is a role that will require some hands-on IT work.
– Having worked for a Managed Services, IT Support or Cloud Service Provider is highly desired.
– PMP & or ITIL certification highly desirable.