What the System Administrator Will Be Doing:
- Design, configure, implement, administer, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot IT infrastructure including servers (cloud and local), firewalls, switches and routers.
- Work on a 14 person System Administrator Team, in a true team environment collaborating with end-users to provide IT support in the field and remotely.
The Technologies the System Administrator Will Use:
- VMware ESXi, Windows Server 2012/2012 R2/2016, Exchange, Office 365, Linux, load balancers, router and switches. Azure and AWS.
- Rapid advancement opportunities available and consistent reviews to advance your career.
- This is a permanent, full-time job opportunity with a competitive benefits package.