IT Support Manager – Windows Environment Qualifications:
- A combination of hands-on technical work and management and operations for a small IT Consulting company
- Experience being a Team Lead on the Help Desk or handling escalations for an IT support team
- Designing and troubleshooting with Windows Server 2012/2016 and Exchange 2010/2013 & Office 365
- Experience supporting small and mid-sized company IT environments
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and Active Directory/Group Policy mastery
This is full-time permanent position with benefits. Benefits include 4 weeks PTO, health benefits and retirement 401(k) options.