Junior Cloud Support Technician Description/Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience providing end-user support for AWS and Microsoft Azure Technologies and network infrastructure.
- Experience with Windows Server and Linux Operating Systems
- Perform client consulting in the area of network engineering and architecture
- Experience using automation tools like Puppet, Ansible, and Chef
- Experience with AWS EC2, S3, Route 53 and Cloud Formation
- 1-2 years of supporting Microsoft Server 2012 R2/2016 and Active Directory
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and Azure
- Able to convey technical issues and material to a non-technical audience
- Ability to work in a team oriented/collaborative environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload, and adapt to new processes and procedures in a fast paced environment
- Able to handle confidential information in a reliable manner
This is a full-time salaried position with excellent benefits including medical and retirement.