Microsoft Network Engineer Requirements:
- Extensive and up to date experience and skills in all aspects of administration for the Microsoft Windows operating system including installation, management, application deployment, and security as well as Exchange (2003/2007), and strong working knowledge of MS Server 2003/2008
- Experience in the configuration, installation, and maintenance of local area network hardware and software services including the maintenance, set-up, and configuration of client systems like PCs, system software, software applications, printers, servers, routers, switches, firewalls.
- Migration experience including experience Migrating from Server 2003 to Server 2008 or similar
- Experience in the architecture, setup, and implementation of virtual environments using VMware is a strong plus.
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive personality that encourages excellent client communication