Network Administrator Requirements:
Demonstrated expertise in all aspects of being a Network Administrator and Systems Support Technician for clients using Microsoft technology. The position involves installation, management, application deployment, and security as well as Office 365 and Exchange (2013/2016) migrations and Server (2012/2016) deployments.
- Demonstrated expertise in network design/support, as well as network hardware and routing protocols (Cisco and WatchGuard strongly desired)
- Providing Tier II/III Network Administrator support and Systems support for small to mid size companies
- Experience with Windos Server as well as cloud platforms like AWS and Azure.
- Ability to recommend new technology, upgrades and solutions to clients and familiarity with technology solutions for small to large enterprise environments.
- Strong ability to effectively test and evaluate network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements.
- Recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site.