Microsoft System Engineer Requirements:
- Advanced Active Directory, domain account administration, and technical support for servers, networks, operating systems, PCs and peripheral devices
- Strong knowledge of VMWare, Windows 2003/2008 Server, MS Exchange 2007/2010
- The ability to adapt quickly to many functional environments, meet deadlines, work independently, and as a team member are integral to the position.
- Demonstrable ability to analyze systems and identify problems, evaluate data, design solutions to identified and defined problems, document data.
- Development of system, application, security, and network configurations (including network and domain migrations and upgrade paths)
- Strong leadership capabilities, including the ability to organize and execute functions as a team leader.
Certifications are a strong plus: VCP or Microsoft Certifications such as MCSE or MCSA