Windows Desktop Level 1 System Administrator Key Skills:
- Problem investigation, troubleshooting and resolution. Master of Desktop Support and customer service.
- Proactive on potential customer issues and IT environment health.
- Familiar with remote Troubleshooting methods.
- Knowledge of Active Directory: support AD,manage Domain Controllers and member servers
- Manage Group Policy and User Account creation, security, and auditing
- Lock down user’s machines, deploy software, design logon/logoff scripts, Printer management
- Knowledge of Office 365 and Azure solutions
- Accepts Responsibility – Willing and able to bear high levels of responsibility: making decisions, being accountable.
- Openness – Communicates honestly, openly, and consistently. Shares information appropriately and Involves the customer in solving problems.
- Positive Attitude – Encourages a positive rather than negative viewpoint.