Tier 2 Windows Server Implementation Specialist Responsibilities:
- Installing Windows/VMware servers, performing P2Vs, to small to medium sized businesses
- Handle lift and shifts of on-premise infrastructure to cloud providers like Azure and AWS
- Install and support for Exchange 2010/2013/2016 and Office 365
- Administer and support Active Directory, DNS & Microsoft Exchange replication.
- Experienced in setup and management of ESXi virtual hosts.
- Responsible for the implementing and updating of all client systems and software applications.
100% of health benefits are covered, training is provided to all employees, great work life balance.
This is a full-time permanent position with a $40 million a year IT Network Security and IT Business Continuity Consulting firm.