We are currently looking for a Windows Server IT Engineer with VMware experience, to work on the Project Engineer Team to engineer Windows and virtualization solutions to new clients.
The Windows Server Engineer will be joining a 150 person Cloud, Hosting, Virtualization company that is currently located in 5 countries and a leading IT Security company for the Financial sector.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assess new client networks, document findings, design solutions and propose solutions to save money and time for end-clients.
- Install and post-installation support to recently migrated clients.
- Learn, advance your career with class room and hands-on training, experience quality of life.
Qualified candidates should have experience with the following technologies in a small to mid-size company environment:
- Windows server
- Active Directory
- Strong experience with VMware ESXi 5.x administration.
- Windows Server IT Engineer candidates possessing a CCNA, MCSE, MCSA or VCP or strongly preferred.
- This is a permanent, full time salary based positions complete with strong benefits, bonuses and perks.