Job Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Account Management:
- 75% of your time is spent engaging with EXISTING clients, providing Account Management.
- Account Management includes taking Job Order requirements, explaining the job requirements to the Recruiting Team, clearing candidates on the positions, sending resumes to the client and driving placements.
- 25% of your time is spent converting LEADS into new business by following up with clients expressing interest and following up with old and new accounts in existing markets.
- The Account Manager manages the Client relationship.
- We have leads coming in every week in response to our marketing and branding efforts. We also have an extensive database (SalesForce CRM) of thousands of untouched accounts waiting to be contacted. We need experienced “staffers” to help us convert warm and cold leads into new business.
- When you’re staffing 90% of the Top 100 companies in any industry, a strong reputation goes a long way. We need polished professionals who can close.
Location: Arlington, VA (Rosslyn)
Compensation: Generous base salary + monthly commissions = total compensation ranging from $100,000 – $200,000
- Bowman Williams pays 100% of health benefits (including vision and dental), provides unlimited Paid-Time Off (PTO), the latest/greatest in technology and tools, and a high quality of work life balance.
- We take a 2-hour lunch break every day between 11:30AM – 1:30PM. Business hours are 8AM – 5PM.
- We have a beautiful, new, modern office (we just quadrupled our office space size last year) located in Arlington, VA. We have a foosball table, Spikeball net and a putting green for those who like to keep it fun and competitive at work.