AWS Cloud Engineer will have two primary job responsibilities:
- Cloud Migrations and stand up new instances of services for NEW external clients.
- Team Support – ensure continuity and delivery of service for EXISTING clients.
- Launching new server instances through AWS or any other supported cloud hosting service.
- Creating new base instances for servers to support the latest versions and configurations.
- Monitoring and maintaining all cloud instances at each point in the to ensure overall system availability and performance.
- Communicating with customers, engineers and other technical support teams to prevent and potential network incident risks.
Technologies You’ll be working with:
- Windows Server 2008/2012, MS Active Directory
- Prior exposure to Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or equivalent cloud hosting platforms
- Prior exposure to a hosted application (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) environment
- Work hands-on with customers to architect, deploy and run their SaaS instances running in our AWS environment.
***This is a full-time permanent position with a salary, excellent benefits and potential stock options for well qualified candidates***