AWS Cloud Engineer will have two primary job responsibilities:
- Cloud Architecture – stand up new instances of services for NEW external clients.
- Team Support – ensure continuity and delivery of service for EXISTING clients.
- Launching new server instances through AWS or any other supported cloud hosting service.
- Creating new base instances for servers to support the latest versions and configurations.
- Monitoring and maintaining all cloud instances at each point in the to ensure overall system availability and performance.
- Communicating with customers, engineers and other technical support teams to prevent and potential network incident risks.
Technologies You’ll be working with:
- VPC private network
- VPC VPN
- VPC security groups for access security
- EBS storage
- ELB load balancing
- EIP Elastic IP
- AMI imaging
- Snapshots and back-ups
- Route53 for public DNS
***This is a full-time permanent position with a salary, excellent benefits and potential stock options***