AWS Cloud Engineer – Architecture and Support
Join one of the best kept secrets in the AWS Cloud industry.
Very heavily financially backed by private investors (who also own, the AWS Cloud Engineer will be joining a 100 person Cloud Security firm. We’re interviewing for two open positions on the Cloud Operations Team.
The AWS Cloud Engineer – this is a full-time, permanent position. This is a work from home 75% of the time and 25% in the office. Office is located in downtown Chicago, IL.
AWS Cloud Engineer will have two primary job responsibilities:
- Cloud Architecture – stand up new instances of services for NEW external clients.
- Team Support – ensure continuity and delivery of service for EXISTING clients.
- Launching new server instances through AWS or any other supported cloud hosting service.
- Creating new base instances for servers to support the latest versions and configurations.
- Monitoring and maintaining all cloud instances at each point in the to ensure overall system availability and performance.
- Communicating with customers, engineers and other technical support teams to prevent and potential network incident risks.
Technologies You’ll be working with:
- VPC private network
- VPC VPN
- VPC security groups for access security
- EBS storage
- ELB load balancing
- EIP Elastic IP
- AMI imaging
- Snapshots and back-ups
- Route53 for public DNS
***This is a full-time permanent position with a salary, excellent benefits and potential stock options***
$90,000 - $120,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.