Business Development Manager – Managed Services
Business Development Manager – Managed Services
We are a leading provider of Cloud & IT Managed Services and looking to bring on a Business Development Manager – Managed Services. We have clients in various industries on the spectrum from small to larger sized businesses. This is a terrific opportunity for a self-starter with a proven track record in sales. Our environment encourages, supports, and rewards professional growth and commitment to creating forward-thinking business solutions for our clients. Any organization is only as good as the people from which it is comprised, and it is this fact that sets us apart.
When you join our exclusive brain trust of premium talent you will have the opportunity to work on the most challenging engagements with the best solutions at the best companies.
The ideal Business Development Manager – Managed Services will be an established and networked sales account executive who has polished written and verbal skills to communicate with new potential customers. The Business Development Manager – Managed Services must seek to understand the customer and their business objectives as well as the foresight to uncover solutions (i.e. where IT can help fuel their growth) they may not know they need. We are very focused on the customer and in this role, one must have a passion for solving customers problems and finding effective and simple solutions that help customers grow with technology.
Business Development Manager – Managed Services Responsibilities
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quotas
- Develop and execute a multi-faceted prospecting plan through cold calling, emailing, leveraging personal contacts, and following up on company generated leads.
- Attend networking events, conferences and tradeshows to build relationships that will create new business opportunities
- Being active in local trade and business associations
- Develop a sales strategy to generate new opportunities and ensure over-achievement of goals
- Input and manage all sales opportunities through internal sales systems
- Participate in weekly sales meetings to include accurate sales pipeline forecasting and management ensuring consistent monthly performance
- Effectively communicate with all levels of business both verbally and in writing.
- Present clients with proposals that address business requirements, overcomes objections and enables us to win business with maximum revenue and margin
Business Development Manager – Managed Services Requirements
- 3-5 or more years related IT sales experience with an emphasis on solution selling within the managed services, and/or cloud/software and/or technology security services market
- A proven track record of consistently meeting and/or over-performing quota
- Ability to understand a customer’s business issues and work with a team to architect IT solutions
- Outstanding prospecting and consultative selling skills
- Ability to sell to IT leaders and executives cultivating relationships that create opportunities
- Effectively manage pipeline of opportunities, forecast revenue, and close opportunities
- Impressive and effective presentation and negotiating skills
- Ability to travel to customer meetings or corporate events when required
- A team player capable of working within a collaborative environment
- Competitive and self-motivated with an ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self -starter with excellent organizational and time management skills
Business Development Manager – Managed Services Preferred Experience
- Previous selling in an outsourced service or SaaS industry
- Project management skills; any certifications in this discipline is a plus
- Experience with a CRM and Quoting System; ConnectWise Sell/Quosal a plus
Business Development Manager – Managed Services Benefits:
- Base Salary 60-80k, double OTE for 120-160k range
- Top Pay and Benefits in a progressive, growing environment
- Uncapped Commissions
- Premium Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Retirement Plan + Company Match
- Defined and Measurable tracks for promotion
- Group Term Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage
- Long and Short Term Disability coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Discounts on Computers and Accessories
*Actual salary for Business Development Manager – Managed Services to commensurate with experience*
New York, NY
Base Salary $60,000 - $80,000 plus UNCAPPED commissions
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.