Cloud Network & System Engineer – MSP
We are currently looking for an Cloud Network & System Engineer – MSP to join an established, fast growing Managed Service Provider. Our immediate need is for an Cloud Network & System Engineer – MSP that values Managed IT, Outsourced IT, and Multi-Domain support. We are a fun and collaborative group that emphasizes career development and internal promotion. Join a “white glove” consultative Cloud Managed Service Provider that has grown their revenue, expanded their service offerings, increased their head count and have bolstered their staff aggressively.
The Cloud Network & System Engineer – MSP is ideal for candidates with 3+ years of experience supporting Microsoft / Windows environments and who have experience interfacing with clients and being a part of multiple projects at one time. Candidates who have demonstrated Microsoft Network and Systems Administration experience working for an IT Services or IT Solutions company are strongly preferred.
Cloud Network & System Engineer – MSP Core Responsibilities:
- Setting up, configuring, troubleshooting and fixing networking equipment, Windows servers and workstations, Active Directory, O365
- Solid experience with virtualization technologies such as VMWare, Hyper-V
- Setting up, configuring firewalls such as Sonicwall, Sophos, Cisco
- Backup technologies including cloud-based backups
- Working with cloud platforms such as AWS and/or Azure
- Experience with RMM (remote monitoring and management) such as Kaseya, ticketing system such as Autotask or Connectwise
- Serve as a point of escalation to junior level engineers
Cloud Network & System Engineer – MSP Qualifications:
- College degree preferred but not required
- 3+ years of related work experience (preferred)
Cloud Network & System Engineer – MSP salary range is $70,000 – $90,000
*Actual Salary for IT Network & System Engineer – Remote to commensurate with experience*
$70,000 - $90,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.