Entry Level Systems Administrator – Bachelors degree required
This ad is for an Entry Level Systems Administrator and is a full time direct hire W2 position.
Only applicants with a 4-year Bachelors degree will be considered at this time for the Entry Level Systems Administrator position.
Bachelors degree plus an internship or 1-2 years experience in real-world IT, or even working part-time IT while in college is perfect. We seek ambitious, hard workers that want to put the work in and learn, and build their career. We’ll not only pay for your certifications but give you bonuses when you pass!
With us, the Entry Level Systems Administrator role will jump start your IT career on the track to making 80k+ in 3 years and on your way to the 6 figure club by 30…and when you look at your peers that took the cushy dead-end IT job for the short term 5k-10k more now and still making the same thing with the same skillset, you’ll be so happy about your decision.
We are a privately held information technology services company based in New York, NY. Since 2001, our engineers have serviced small and medium-sized with cost-effective, Professional IT support and services in the New York City metropolitan area for clients including financial services firms, law firms, real estate, non-profits, charter schools, and others.
Entry Level Systems Administrator Responsibilities:
• Prompt response to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, and electronically
• Diagnose and resolve IT related hardware and software issues
• Work independently within assigned priorities and project schedules
• Be willing to work outside of the standard business hours as necessary
• Monitor company provided mobile device for urgent issues
• Clear, courteous and professional verbal and written skills
Entry Level Systems Administrator Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or similar
• Experience supporting Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
• Basic network connectivity troubleshooting skills
• Basic spyware removal experience
Entry Level Systems Administrator pluses:
• Familiarity with remote support software ie, LogMeIn, GoToMyPC, etc…
• Experience with Citrix Xendesktop or Xenapp
• Familiarity with installation and configuration of Windows Servers
• Network infrastructure configuration: Router, switch, and firewalls
• Virtualization: VMWare ESXi or Microsoft Hyper-V
• Experience with imaging software, such as WDS, Ghost or Clonezilla
• Experience with managing active directory accounts
Entry Level Systems Administrator Salary & Benefits:
Base of 40-45k plus 10 to 15k in benefits/bonuses/annual raises
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by excellent benefits including health insurance, 401k matching and company-sponsored certification exams including Microsoft, Cisco, and others.
The Entry Level Systems Administrator also has a set bonus/raise program (so there’s no guessing on how to get your money) that goes with bettering your self with attaining certification and or bettering the company. So on top of paying for all your benefits, merely trying hard at your job can bring an extra 15k+ annually on top of your salary.
New York, NY
$40,000 - $45,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.