Field Engineer – MSP
Field Engineer – MSP
We are seeking a Field Engineer – MSP with an IT Services background for one of our MSP clients. This company is seeking a tenacious and honest Field Engineer – MSP that will handle escalated support, project-based work, and an onsite consultation. The Field Engineer – MSP will provide user support at remote locations on assigned open tickets and collaborate with the Service Desk.
The Field Engineer – MSP will install, troubleshoot, and maintain a variety of products and equipment and make recommendations on which product best fit the customers’ needs. A qualified Field Engineer – MSP candidate, should also desire to receive certifications, on-the-job training, and quick career advancement.
Field Engineer – MSP Experience:
- Remote and Onsite support of Windows-based desktop, mobile computes/devices and printers
- Experience in computer hardware troubleshooting, new setups, and installations
- Experience in troubleshooting and supporting Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems, Microsoft Office suites, and Office 365
- Installs and optimizes hardware/software/network products and configurations at customer sites
- ***MANAGED SERVICE PROVIDER (MSP) EXPERIENCE REQUIRED***
- Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems
- Performs maintenance and repairs
- Troubleshoot and repair devices to include network switches, routers, servers, remote access, and cloud services
- Experience with computer compliance requirements as it relates to software patching, disk encryption, and endpoint security
- Migrations from on-prem to cloud solutions (O365, Azure/AWS etc.)
- Experience working with VMware and Microsoft Systems
Field Engineer – MSP Salary:
- Salary: $55k-$75k based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance provided
- 401K Match
*Actual salary of Field Engineer – MSP to commensurate with experience*
New York, NY
$55,000 - $75,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.