Field Tech – Network Administration & Projects Team
We have a position open for a Field Tech – Network Administration & Projects Team.
We are seeking a creative problem solver able to A) recommend new Cloud Hosted solutions to clients, and B) provide Windows Systems administration and VMware server support on client sites.
This position comes with end-of-year profit sharing, a review every 6 months, and a career track to keep you educated and engaged with the newest technologies.
Field Tech – Network Administration & Projects Team Requirements:
- Able to travel to local client sites
- Consult with clients and recommend new solutions and consult them on IT strategy
- Administrator-level experience of Windows 2016-8/R2, SBS, Active Directory (AD) Services, Exchange and O365
- Extensive hands-on experience designing, implementing, and supporting Microsoft Windows and virtualized Systems solutions
- Administrator-level experience working in the Field servicing multiple clients autonomously
- Server OS and associated technologies – (Server 2008 +, Exchange 2010+, PowerShell, Active Directory, Group Policy, etc.)
- Experience with routers, switches, and firewalls
- Next Generation Firewall (UTM) support and configuration (Sophos, Palo Alto, Fortinet, or SonicWall, preferred.
- Experience in the analysis, implementation and support of complex network systems, including hosted solutions
- Continued training opportunities
- Family-like culture
- Weekly company outings
- Mentorship Program
- Frequent performance reviews
- 100% employee played Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k + match
- 3 weeks PTO
Des Plaines, Illinois
$55,000 to $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.