Field Tech Systems Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Administrating Microsoft Server 2012/2016
- Administrating Microsoft Exchange 2013/2016
- Mentoring junior technicians
- Systems monitoring, analysis and capacity planning.
Field Tech Systems Engineer Required Experience:
- 4+ years experience with Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016
- 4+ years experience with Exchange 2013/2016
- Administration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- 4+ years experience administering Active Directory and managing Group Policies.
- Exceptional customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- Must possess the ability to work well both independently and a team environment.
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing required.
- Good organizational skills with ability to document events, processes, and issues.
- Experience with Kaseya, Connectwise and LabTech
- Experience working with Cisco devices.