Help Desk Engineer – Client Support Team
Help Desk Engineer – Client Support Team
Interested in taking your career to the next level? Well, we are more than just one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT Cloud/Managed Services Providers, we are a unique community of collaborative, engaging, and energetic individuals with a unified mission of delivering quality customer service while having fun along the way.
As an employee-centric organization, with a true family feel, we believe that it is our people who provide us a strong competitive advantage in the MSP industry. To that end, it is our priority and commitment to invest in them and provide our employees with room for professional development and growth and an environment you would be proud to call your home-away-from-home. If you’re someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and values a dynamic company culture, we want to hear from you and hope you can join our family soon!
About the role:
Help Desk Engineer – Client Support Team will act as an integral role to our success and are at the true core of our service offerings. As our largest team, our Global Service Desk is a technical powerhouse, full of a wide range of technical skills and experiences that you will be able to learn from. The Help Desk Engineer – Client Support Team will get the opportunity to talk to different clients and provide support on a large variety of technical issues, which will keep you on your toes and expose you to learning the latest and greatest technologies all day every day. Are you up for the challenge?
As a Help Desk Engineer – Client Support Team, picture yourself:
- Taking ownership of customer incidents by providing telephone/remote/email support to end-users.
- Troubleshooting and resolving various technical issues related to computer hardware and software problems.
- Troubleshooting issues related to the following technologies (and much more!): Windows Server, DNS, DHCP, VPN Clients, Group Policy, Folder Permissions, Firewalls, VMWare servers, Printers on Terminal/Citrix servers, Printer Servers, Office 365, Mac’s, workstation and network connectivity issues, Exchange Server, and Microsoft Office Applications and the latest versions of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Collaborating with a great team to identify solutions to customer support requests and escalating to more senior team members or external resources as needed.
- Learning a ton, being faced with new challenges every day, and gaining exposure to all of the most cutting-edge technologies.
Our ideal Help Desk Engineer – Client Support Team has:
- A few years of related experience, ideally working with external clients in the Managed Services or IT Services industry.
- Technical aptitude and hands-on experience with the following technologies: Windows Server, Exchange Server, Active Directory, Firewalls, DNS, DHCP, VMWare, Office 365, Microsoft Office Application and Microsoft Office. Even better, if you have hands-on experience with Citrix, Mac’s, and Small Business Server.
- Stellar communication and the ability to speak clearly and explain just about anything to anyone over the phone and/or in writing.
- A true passion and drive for creating an unmatched customer service experience.
- The ability to deliver excellence independently and as a team and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong desire to learn and focus to ensure we are helping our clients win with IT.
Help Desk Engineer – Client Support Team Benefits:
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Certification reimbursement
Help Desk Engineer – Client Support Team Salary:
- $45,000 – $60,000
*Actual salary for Help Desk Engineer – Client Support Team to commensurate with experience*
Elmwood Park, NJ
$45,000 - $60,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.