Help Desk Engineer – Managed Services
Help Desk Engineer – Managed Services Description:
Seeking a Help Desk Engineer – Managed Services to join a nationally ranked MSP to provide high-level IT support to small to large businesses. The Help Desk Engineer – Managed Services role is ideal for IT Technicians with at least a year of MSP experience who are looking to take their skills to the next level! With over 60 employees the Help Desk Engineer – Managed Services will be joining a company that has defined paths of growth into roles such as System Administrator, Network Administrator, Cloud Engineer, Help Desk Manager, and more.
The Help Desk Engineer – Managed Services will be working with ConnectWise & Kaseya to take tickets from our clients operating on Windows and Mac based environments. The Help Desk Engineer – Managed Services will work with technologies listed but not limited to: O365 administration, Windows OS/MacOS, Windows Server 08/12r2/16/19, VMware/Hyper-v, Azure, Cisco, SonicWALL, and more.
Help Desk Engineer – Managed Services Requirements:
- Experience with MS Exchange/Office365
- Direct experience with Windows 8, 10, and server 2012, 2016, 2019.
- Hands on experience with Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange, VMware, and Hyper-V
- Experience with routers, switches, and troubleshooting connectivity
- Basic knowledge of Azure or AWS
- Managed Services experience required
- Must be fluent in Spanish
Help Desk Engineer – Managed Services Salary & Benefits:
- $50,000 – $55,000
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) w/ company match
- 3 weeks of PTO from day 1
- Certification Reimbursement
- Clear paths of growth and annual reviews
$50,000 - $55,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
Apply For This Opening
Location: Sparks, MD
Proposed Salary: $50,000 - $55,000
Published: May 26, 2023
Job ID: BW1768