Helpdesk & Systems Administrator – ConnectWise
Helpdesk & Systems Administrator – ConnectWise Overview:
As one of the top growing I.T. services provider and consulting firms in Plano,TX we are expanding the technical team to support clients. We are seeking a qualified Helpdesk & Systems Administrator – ConnectWise that can operate in a hybrid role of client-facing IT Consultant, help-desk support technician, and systems administrator. This is a fantastic opportunity for a tech who knows how to deliver support and projects to SMB clients.
The Helpdesk & Systems Administrator – ConnectWise position involves servicing and supporting users of computer networks in the 50-300 user range which utilize full Windows Server environments (both on-prem and virtual), Networking technologies, Security products, Data protection systems, Communications devices.
Helpdesk & Systems Administrator – ConnectWise Responsibilities:
- Respond to calls, tickets and emails to troubleshoot reported issues in a helpdesk environment using ConnectWise.
- Support current Microsoft Office Suites.
- Support current Windows operating systems (XP through Windows 10) including installation, management, and security as well as Exchange (2010/2013/2016), and Office 365.
- Assist Senior Engineers with project based work such as deployments and migrations.
Helpdesk & Systems Administrator – ConnectWise Technologies & Requirements:
- Experience working for an MSP or supporting multiple external clients required*
- Experience with Windows 2012R2/16, Azure is a plus
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting issues related to the following technologies including but not limited to: Windows Server, DNS, DHCP, VPN Clients, Group Policy, Folder
- Assist senior engineers on deployments of new offices and new clients (Windows/VMware/Cloud)
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop, server operating systems and applications, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server
- Articulate your work to the client in non-technical terms
- Interact with clients of various technical skills
- LAN/WAN and basic network troubleshooting and problem solving preferred.
- Microsoft certifications a major plus
- ConnectWise and LabTech experience is a plus
Experienced Field Technicians are strongly encouraged to apply!
Helpdesk & Systems Administrator – ConnectWise Benefits:
- Base salary $55,000-$75,000 (dependent on experience)
- Certification reimbursement
- Career development and formal training
- Matching 401(k), profit-sharing and medical coverage is provided.
- Car/ mileage reimbursement
$55,000 - $75,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.