IT Cloud Support Manager – $90,000
We are seeking an IT Cloud Support Manager to operate the Cloud Service Delivery Team.
The IT Cloud Support Manager requires experience supporting/interacting with small to medium-sized businesses (SMB). The IT Cloud Support Manager will be joining a Cloud Computing company focused on designing Storage Cloud solutions for cyber security companies offering end-user accessible storage to their end clients. This position provides full comprehensive benefits, a 401(k), profit sharing for seasoned professionals, tuition reimbursement and medical coverage.
This job requires a Tier II+ level understanding and experience working with Microsoft and Virtualization solutions.
- Advanced Windows Server Systems Administration skills; PC and peripheral device support, server configuration in an Active Directory environment, domain account administration.
- Migration experience, particularly with Exchange 2010 to 2013 and Window Servers
- Strong knowledge of VMware, Windows 2012/2016 Server, MS Exchange 2010/2013
- Extensive experience with Office 365 and Microsoft Azure
- The ability to adapt quickly to many functional environments, meet deadlines, work independently, and as a team member are integral to the position.
- Ensure projects are aligned with the business vision as well as that of the IT organization.
- Establish clear definition of business requirements and expectations, continuously measure and communicate project progress to ensure established goals and deadlines are met.
- Establish measurable business goals for each project prior to inception. Track during execution and present final metrics to business champions during final project recap as proof-of-performance.
- Strong leadership capabilities, including the ability to organize and execute functions as a team leader.
$85,000 to $95,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.