IT Cloud Support Technician- Network & Systems Administrator
We are interviewing for a Level 2 Cloud Support Technician- Network & Systems Administrator position in College Park, Maryland.
This is a position for candidates with a drive and aptitude to provide IT solutions and services for Hosted/Cloud technologies.
Bowman Williams is seeking applicants for Level 2 IT Cloud Support Technician- Network & Systems Administrator to manage clients’ networks, desktops, virtualized systems and deployments, primarily working remotely in a team environment and periodically on client sites.
This position is 20% desktop support, 40% systems administration, and 40% project installations. This is a team-based position where you will be responsible for interacting with clients over the phone within a Microsoft support team.
Benefits include full health coverage, 9am to 5pm work hours, matching 401(k), new laptop and cell phone, and this is a salaried position.
IT Cloud Support Technician- Network & Systems Administrator responsibilities include:
- Manage and perform System Administrator responsibilities: Windows Server, Active Directory services and troubleshooting Microsoft applications
- Support a multi-site Microsoft Exchange O365 2016/2013 environment
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 (and Azure would be a plus!)
- Install and configure new Windows 10 desktops
- Support virtualized networks such as VMware and support via Citrix
- Provide input and participate in strategic planning sessions
- Provide enduser Desktop support via remote support
- Experience with ConnectWise or LabTech is a HUGE PLUS…apply if you are familiar with these tools, we want to hear from you.
- Salary $50,000-$65,000 + yearly bonus
- Health coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Frequent training opportunities
- Tuition and certification reimbursements
- Team activities to go-karting, happy hour, attend sporting events, and ping-pong table in the office.
- Mileage reimbursements
This is a full-time permanent position on a salary. Occasional travel may be required to client sites.
College Park, MD
$50,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.