IT Help Desk Analyst- MSP
We are currently seeking a IT Help Desk Analyst- MSP.
The IT Help Desk Analyst- MSP will be joining a well established Cloud/ Managed Service Provider who services SMB’s. You will be joining a MSP who invests back into their employees, providing clear career path advancements and fosters a family-like company culture making each day of work fun and exciting!
The IT Help Desk Analyst- MSP should be an ambitious and organized problem solver with a proven track record working in a team environment to successfully direct challenging technology issues. The IT Help Desk Analyst- MSP serves as the first point of contact to all clients and is responsible for handling incoming service requests. This includes documentation of client issues, asking for clarification when necessary, assigning service tickets, and resolving tier 1 tickets.
IT Help Desk Analyst- MSP Requirements:
- Organized Problem Solver
- Experience directing challenging technology issues
- 1+ years previous Managed & Cloud Services Experience***
- Excellent interpersonal skills and naturally curious
- Experience using Connectwise a plus
- 1+ years experience with Active Directory, Group Policy, O365, and Exchange
IT Help Desk Analyst- MSP Day to Day:
- Answer incoming calls to the main and service desk phone lines
- Schedule and monitor service requests/project schedules
- Monitor and review client feedback/satisfaction
- Troubleshoot various issues & provide desktop support
IT Help Desk Analyst- MSP Benefits:
- Salary $45,000- $55,000 (dependent on experience)
- 100% covered medical, vision, dental – Blue Cross Blue Shield
- 401k + 3% match
- Team events as a company
$45,000 - $55,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.