IT Help Desk Engineer – L2 (MSP)
We are a Rockville, MD based business providing full IT Services to small to enterprise sized businesses for over 25 years. We’ve continued to scale our business, increase our service offerings, and create a work environment that people enjoy working in.
We are seeking an IT Help Desk Engineer – L2 (MSP). The IT Help Desk Engineer – L2 (MSP) should have at least a year of Managed Services experience. The IT Help Desk Engineer – L2 (MSP) will be setting up and maintain Windows Servers and Desktops in a LAN/WAN environment. IT Help Desk Engineer – L2 (MSP) daily responsibilities will include Server and Desktop support for our customers. This includes hardware repairs, software installation, SonicWall Router/VPN set up and support as needed in a Windows 7 – 10 and Server 2008 – 2016 or 2019 environment.
IT Help Desk Engineer – L2 (MSP) Technical Skills:
• Server 2008 — Server 2016 or 2019 installation, maintenance and support
• Windows 10 installation, recovery, support and maintenance
• Full range of Microsoft products including Office Suite
• Exchange Server 2010 — 2019 administration
• Active Directory and Group Policy administration
• DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP administration
• VPN, Router and remote access administration via SonicWall
• Ability to work independently as well as be a team member
IT Help Desk Engineer – L2 (MSP) Benefits:
• PTO, Sick time
• 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance
• Paid Training, Mentorship, and Certification Reimbursement
• 401(k) with company match
$50,000 - $60,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
Apply For This Opening
Location: Rockville, MD
Proposed Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
Published: May 25, 2023
Job ID: BW7549