IT Help Desk Engineer (MSP)
IT Help Desk Engineer (MSP) Description:
Seeking an IT Help Desk Engineer (MSP) to join a nationally ranked Managed Services Provider to provide high-level IT support to small to large businesses across a multitude of industries. The IT Help Desk Engineer (MSP) role is ideal for IT Technicians with at least a year of MSP experience who are looking to take their skills to the next level! With over 60 employees the IT Help Desk Engineer (MSP) will be joining a company that has defined paths of growth into roles such as System Administrator, Network Administrator, Cloud Engineer, Help Desk Manager, and more.
The IT Help Desk Engineer (MSP) will be working with ConnectWise & Kaseya to take escalated tickets from our clients operating on Windows and Mac based environments. The IT Help Desk Engineer (MSP) will work with technologies listed but not limited to: O365 administration, Windows OS/MacOS, Windows Server 08/12r2/16/19, VMware/Hyper-v, Azure, Cisco, SonicWALL, and more.
IT Help Desk Engineer (MSP) Requirements:
- Experience with MS Exchange/Office365
- Direct experience with Windows 8, 10, and server 2012, 2016, 2019.
- Hands on experience with Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange, VMware, and Hyper-V
- Experience with routers, switches, and troubleshooting connectivity
- Basic knowledge of Azure or AWS
- Managed Services experience required
IT Help Desk Engineer (MSP) Salary & Benefits:
- $50,000 – $60,000
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short -term and Long-term Life Insurance
- 3 weeks of PTO from day 1
- Certification Reimbursement
- Clear paths of growth and annual reviews
$50,000 - $60,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.