IT Help Desk & Junior Systems Administrator- MSP
We are seeking a IT Help Desk & Junior Systems Administrator. The IT Help Desk & Junior Systems Administrator will work on both Level 1 and Level 2 issues on the Service Desk. This is a full-time role with excellent benefits and training.
Join one of the fastest growing Managed Services Providers in Elgin, IL where employees partake in profit sharing, quarterly bonuses and continual training in the form of paid-for certifications to fast track you to careers track including: Senior Systems Engineer, Virtualization, Network Engineer and Project Management.
True team environment, learn and work with others in a collaborative, tight-knit team.
Training is provided! We are looking for intelligent Helpdesk Technicians with 1-3 years of experience!!
IT Help Desk & Junior Systems Administrator Responsibilities:
- Experience supporting Windows server 2012/2016, VMWare, Hyper-V, Citrix, SQL, Digium, and Azure
- Good grasp and working knowledge of acronyms like IP addresses, DNS, and DHCP
- ipconfig is your best friend… not really, but you know what we mean
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 (Active Directory, OU and GP management)
- O365 Support
- Experience working in the Managed Service Provider industry is strongly desired!!!!
- LabTech/ConnectWise experience is a huge plus!!!
Experience with installing, configuring and supporting the following technologies:
- Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- Microsoft Azure is a plus!
- Quarterly training opportunities
- Fast-track to career advancement
- Certification reimbursement (as needed)
**This is a full-time permanent position with a salary and health benefits and matching 401(k). **
$45,000 - $55,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.