IT Help Desk Technician- ConnectWise
We are currently seeking an IT Help Desk Technician- ConnectWise at the Tier I/II level, to join the Client Support Team.
You will be joining a national Cloud, Network Management, IaaS, company that is built on primarily VMware-platform technology. This role is ideal for a System Administrator or Help Desk-experienced Technician who wants more hands-on exposure to the back-end, and an arsenal made up of cutting edge technical tools.
Exposure to cutting-edge IaaS cloud and virtualization technology. Qualified candidates will gain exposure to server-side deployments and migrations.
**Candidates that have experience working for a Cloud/Managed Services company are strongly encouraged to apply.**
IT Help Desk Technician- ConnectWise Responsibilities:
- Support Azure, VMware, and Windows Server environments remotely within a team environment and on client sites (10% or less)
- Troubleshooting VMware and Windows Server (Active Directory and Group Policy) and implementing solutions on an individual basis and as part of a team.
- Recommendation, testing, set up, deployment, and maintenance of hardware and software for clients
- Experience with Windows Server 2012/2016, Exchange 2013/2016
- Office 365 and Microsoft Azure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
IT Help Desk Technician- ConnectWise Benefits:
- Salary $45,000- $55,000
- Health, Vision, Dental
- FUN company culture (ping pong tournaments, frequent company outings)
- Free lunches every Friday!!
$45,000 - $55,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.