IT Help Desk Technician – Windows Server and Cloud Services
We are currently seeking a full-time IT Help Desk Technician to provide support on the Managed Services Team.
This position will primarily support clients remotely from the Mc Lean, VA office. The IT Help Desk Technician will be exposed to supporting network and Windows (O365), building Window Servers (and VMware hypervisors), configure network components (SonicWall/Cisco) and manage new installations.
Applicants who have supported multiple small to mid-sized businesses simultaneously are encouraged to apply.
This position also provides $3,200 a year for class and training reimbursement. CCNA certification reimbursement will be included in first 12 months of employment.
Office environment is open, we have fooseball, pinball and a dartboard – bring your A game!
IT Help Desk Technician – Windows Server and Cloud Services Requirements:
- Familiarity with Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- Familiarity with Cloud Solutions like Office 365 and Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of virtualization technologies like VMware and Hyper-V
- Good understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy
- Excellent documentation skills are required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and naturally curious
- Basic knowledge of switches and routers – CCNA is a very strong plus!
- Salary: $50,000-$60,000
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- Retirement plan
- Certification reimbursement
Mc Lean, VA
$50,000 - $60,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.