IT Help Desk Technician – Windows Server
IT Help Desk Technician – Windows Server Overview:
We are currently seeking a full-time Help Desk Technician – Windows Server to provide support on our 35 person Managed Services Team.
This IT Help Desk Technician – Windows Server position will support clients remotely. The IT Help Desk Technician – Windows Server will be exposed to supporting network and Windows (O365), supporting Window Servers (and VMware hypervisors), configure network components (SonicWall/Cisco) and manage new installations. Applicants who have supported small to mid-sized firms in the private sector are encouraged to apply.
The IT Help Desk Technician – Windows Server position also provides a yearly allowance for class and training reimbursement!
IT Help Desk Technician – Windows Server Requirements:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve Windows and MAC OS X software, applications, security, firmware and connectivity issues.
- Setting up local and network printers.
- Troubleshooting WIFI connectivity
- Troubleshoot LAN/WAN Connectivity, Desktop applications and configurations, windows 10MS Office 2016, Office 365 user management, VPN Connectivity, etc.
- Troubleshoot ISP connection issues.
- Prepare and Deploy Desktop, Laptop, and Printer configurations including software upgrade testing, packaging, imaging, and deployments.
IT Help Desk Technician – Windows Server Benefits:
- Salary: $55,000-$65,000
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) w/ 4% match
- Certification reimbursement
- Team oriented and fun company culture
$55,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.