IT Helpdesk Dispatcher/ Coordinator – MSP
We are seeing a IT Helpdesk Dispatcher/ Coordinator – MSP to join a hybrid Managed Service Provider established in 2005 and headquartered in Gaithersburg, MD.
Their proactive approach creates a unique relationship that puts the client experience first above all else. The company culture allows for the freedom to work without being micro-managed. Employees are encouraged to take days off in order to live a balanced lifestyle and are provided with the tools and resources necessary to continue achieving their career goals.
We are seeking a IT Helpdesk Dispatcher/ Coordinator – MSP who will interact directly with clients and partner with your peers using your best problem-solving methodologies. The IT Helpdesk Dispatcher/ Coordinator – MSP will document detailed notes, and gain a thorough understanding of the support requirements to meet and exceed clients expectations.
IT Helpdesk Dispatcher/ Coordinator – MSP Requirements:
- Qualify client issues and open support tickets.
- Monitor service boards for new tickets and or respond to tickets.
- Schedule internal and field resources on the CRM dispatch portal (ConnectWise).
- Plan, manage and schedule projects such as server migrations, office build outs, etc
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry/completion of service requests.
- Provide customer service support to 50+ SMB clients
IT Helpdesk Dispatcher/ Coordinator – MSP Compensation:
- $40,000 – $55,000
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Ongoing Paid Training
- 3 weeks PTO
$40,000 - $55,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.