IT Helpdesk Engineer- Tier II (MSP)
Join a growing and stable Managed Service Provider specializing in computer, network, and server support to SMB’s in the Greater Chicago area. For 30+ years, this MSP fosters a family-like company culture and invests back into their employees which is apparent by added benefits such as Paid Certifications and regular bonus incentives.
We have an opportunity available for a IT Helpdesk Engineer- Tier II (MSP). IT Helpdesk Engineer- Tier II (MSP) will be responsible for serving as an escalation point, provide preventative maintenance on server infrastructure, and troubleshoot network/server issues.
***Must have at least 2 years of experience working for a Managed Service Provider***
IT Helpdesk Engineer- Tier II (MSP) Skills and Experience (MSP):
- 3+ years’ experience supporting various Microsoft Windows Server releases and Active Directory
- Connectwise Experience HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Proficiency in LAN, WAN and WLAN as well as network security principles, network monitoring and maintenance, and capacity planning
- Knowledge of basic network management practices
- Experience with Server Virtualization (Hyper-V and/or VMware)
- Experience with core Microsoft Technologies (AD/GPO, O365/Exchange, Windows Server configurations/deployments)
- Experience with SonicWall and/or Cisco firewall/router/switches (configurations and troubleshooting)
- Capability in multi-tasking several ongoing projects
- Ability to work autonomously
- 2+ Years working for a Managed Service Provider REQUIRED**
IT Helpdesk Engineer- Tier II (MSP) Benefits :
- Salary $55,000-$75,000
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Paid certifications (training and tests) + salary bonus option upon completion
- Generous PTO + Sick + Holidays
- 401k + Company Match
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.