IT Helpdesk/Field Technician – MSP
We are seeking a IT Helpdesk/Field Technician – MSP to provide support to our SMB clients in the Greater Dallas-Fort Worth, TX area.
The IT Helpdesk/Field Technician – MSP will be joining a Cloud Managed Services Provider with three primary career tracks in cloud security, azure, or working exclusively on projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Tier I/II engineer who is looking to pursue a career in cloud technology.
IT Helpdesk/Field Technician – MSP Responsibilities include:
- Administrating Microsoft Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- Administrating Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Mentoring junior technicians
- Systems monitoring, analysis and capacity planning.
- VMware and Hyper-V
- Troubleshooting voice and data network issues
IT Helpdesk/Field Technician – MSP Required Experience:
- 3+ years experience with Windows Servers, O365, and Azure
- MUST HAVE 2+ YEARS EXPERIENCE WORKING FOR A MANAGED SERVICE PROVIDER
- 3+ years experience administering Active Directory and managing Group Policies.
- Exceptional customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- Must possess the ability to work well both independently and a team environment.
- Ability to travel to various client sites within a 20 mile radius.
- 2+ years experience with connectwise preferred
Fort Worth, TX
$50,000 - $55,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.