IT Helpdesk Manager – Manager and Hands on (MSP)
We are seeking a Helpdesk Manager to fill a new role in the organization in response to client growth in Schaumburg, IL. This position involves managing the proactive support team of a growing Managed Service Provider.
The Helpdesk Manager will be joining a business that invest back into their employees. The company provides Cloud-Computing, Cyber security, Networking and IT support for the SMB market. The team is on the forefront of new virtualization technology and committed to educating, training and certifying employees. Their track record has resulted in being ranked as one of the 50 fastest growing Cloud Service Providers (CSP) in the country.
We are seeking a hands-on Help Desk Manager to fill a new management position to deliver network and systems solutions to clients and to lead the help desk team of 10 people. The ideal Help Desk Manager candidate will have experience supporting small to medium-sized Microsoft environments, working with Windows, Exchange, VMware extensively, and have a networking background. A CCNA is a plus.
IT Helpdesk Manager – Manager and Hands on (MSP) Qualifications:
- Experience with Windows server infrastructure including demonstrable experience with Active Directory, Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server , Exchange 2010/2013 & Office 365
- Defining processes and operations for Service Delivery and Professional Services
- Enforcing KPI’s/metrics/allocating resources
- Specifically participate in the design, build and management of help desk implementations.
- Prepares technical reports on the operation of systems and provides training in system use and access.
- Works closely with other groups to coordinate plans and activities, including coordination of specific development projects.
- Participates in the planning, implementation, and review processes for new Microsoft technologies
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- MSCA, MCSE, MCITP or CCNA is a plus.
IT Helpdesk Manager – Manager and Hands on (MSP) Benefits:
- $80,000- $90,000
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Reimbursements for certifications and training
- Generous PTO/Holidays
- 401k + 3% match
$80,000 - $90,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.