IT Helpdesk Manager – (MSP)
We are seeking a IT Helpdesk Manager – (MSP) to fill a new role in the organization in response to client growth in Barrington, IL. This position involves managing the proactive support team of a growing Managed Service Provider.
The IT Helpdesk Manager – (MSP) will be joining a business that invest back into their employees. The company provides Cloud-Computing, Cyber security, Networking and IT support for the SMB market. The team is on the forefront of new virtualization technology and committed to educating, training and certifying employees. Their track record has resulted in being ranked as one of the 50 fastest growing Cloud Service Providers (CSP) in the country.
IT Helpdesk Manager – (MSP):
- Experience with Windows server infrastructure including demonstrable experience with Active Directory, Windows 2016+ Server , Exchange 2013+ & Office 365
- Windows, DNS, Hyper V, Virtual desktop Swiss Army Knife, O365, Azure
- Defining processes and operations for Service Delivery and Professional Services
- Specifically participate in the design, build and management of help desk implementations.
- Participates in the planning, implementation, and review processes for new Microsoft technologies
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- MSCA, MCSE, MCITP or CCNA is a plus.
IT Helpdesk Manager – (MSP) Benefits:
- Salary $75,000-$85,000
- 100% Health, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO/Holidays
- 401k + 3% match
$75,000 - $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.