IT Helpdesk Support & Systems Engineer Tier II (Managed Services)
We are currently seeking a IT Helpdesk Support & Systems Engineer.
The IT Helpdesk Support & Systems Engineer will join an award winning and one of the fastest growing Cloud/Managed Services Providers in North Bethesda, MD where employees partake in quarterly bonuses, continual training, and paid-for certifications to fast track your career. The career paths from our IT Helpdesk Support & Systems Engineer and Network Support Engineer role includes Senior Systems Engineer, Network Engineer, Project Management, vCIO and more. So, if you are looking to grow your career look no further.
The IT Helpdesk Support & Systems Engineer will make a full-time salary of 45k-60k (depending on experience), full health care benefits, certification reimbursement, on-going training, and just overall an enjoyable place to come work. The IT Helpdesk Support & Systems Engineer will work with servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware/software, and all SMB Microsoft tech i.e. AD, GPOs, Exchange, O365, etc.
IT Helpdesk Support & Systems Engineer Tier II – MSP Responsibilities:
- Support Microsoft Windows server technologies (Server 2008 R2/2012) operating systems, Exchange, DNS and Active Directory, and virtualization platforms.
- Administer and support Active Directory, DNS & Microsoft Exchange replication.
- VMware, experienced in management of ESX virtual hosts (Hyper-V experience ok too, just VMware preferred)
- Provide support for Office 365 (and sometimes Exchange for the few still holding out for on-prem)
- Provide Tier 1-2 desktop and application support, including new user setups, line of business application support, and hosted application support.
- Produce, maintains and update technical documentation.
- We also have several clients on Azure…so any experience with ADFS, AD connect, and overall support Azure is a plus. If not, and you have everything else we will train you.
IT Helpdesk Support & Systems Engineer Tier II – Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years relevant (see responsibilities) IT experience
- Previous experience in IT services, IT consultancy, or MSP supporting multiple external clients REQUIRED
**This is a full-time permanent position with a salary and health benefits and matching 401(k). **
Opportunity Proposed Salary based on level of experience.
$55,000 – $70,000
North Bethesda, MD
$55,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.