IT Helpdesk Support Tier II – MSP
The Helpdesk Support Engineer will be joining a Proactive Cloud Managed Service Provider ranked in the top 10 MSP’s in the greater Houston area. We are a mid size MSP specializing in the mid size to enterprise client base. We look for IT professionals who are looking to challenge themselves and keep up with the innovation of the technical industry.
The Helpdesk Support Engineer will be responsible for providing consultation, oversight and integration support (Windows, VMware, O365) of existing hardware, software, network configurations and new system initiatives directly to end-users.
IT Helpdesk Support Tier II (MSP) Required Experience:
- 3+ years experience with Windows Servers, O365, and Azure
- MUST HAVE 1+ YEARS EXPERIENCE WORKING FOR A MANAGED SERVICE PROVIDER
- 3+ years experience administering Active Directory and managing Group Policies.
- Exceptional customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- 2+ years experience with ConnectWise preferred
IT Helpdesk Support Tier II (MSP) Benefits
- Salary $65,000-$75,000
- Healthcare coverage
- 401k+ company match
$65,000 - $75,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
Apply For This Opening
Location: Webster, TX
Proposed Salary: $65,000 - $75,000
Published: May 24, 2023
Job ID: BW3443