IT Helpdesk Tier II- IaaS/MSP
We are seeking an IT Helpdesk Tier II to join a MSP/CSP. We provide IT Services, Cloud Computing, and Cyber security to SMB clients within financial, real estate, pharmaceutical, and manufacturing industries. This is an opportunity to join a stable, fast-going company that puts a major emphasis on ensuring their employees succeed both professionally and personally, as we continue to foster their technical skills.
We also find that work-life balance and professional training helps build a strong team. This is a great opportunity for an IT Professional who has 2-5 years of experience working for an MSP and is ready to take the next step in their career.
IT Helpdesk Tier II- IaaS/MSP:
The IT Helpdesk Tier II- IaaS/MSP will be responsible for supporting client infrastructures via connectwise ticketing system and assisting Senior Engineers with Project-Based work as needed. This is a dynamic role encompassing both proactive and reactive support. The day to day of the IT Helpdesk Tier II- IaaS/MSP will include the following:
- O365 troubleshooting/administration
- Network/workstation rollouts
- Assisting Sr. technicians with project work
- Help desk ticket resolution
IT Helpdesk Tier II- IaaS/MSP Technology/ Experience:
***2+ Years Experience working for a Managed Service Provider***
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012
- Virtualization: VMware and Hyper V Admin
- Ticketing/ RMM: Kaseya and ConnectWise experience
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange, 2007, 2010, 2013
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, 2016
- Remote desktop technologies (Windows RDS, Citrix)
- Background in security a major plus!
IT Helpdesk Tier II- IaaS/MSP- Benefits:
- Salary: $55,000- $65,000
- 401K with Matching
- PTO days & Holidays
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.