IT Network Administrator & Systems Support Technician
This is a full-time IT Network Administrator & Systems Support position. In this role, you will improve/grow your skills in providing IT administration and support for SMB clients.
We are seeking applicants with experience supporting Windows Server networks remotely. This is a team-based position where you will interact with clients over the phone, IM and email working in a team environment within the office based in Atlanta. A great personality and a keen sense of curiosity are a must in this role!
Candidates that have 1-5 years of Windows desktop support and Windows Server experience are encouraged to apply.
This is a full-time position with benefits (health, vision, dental and 401(K).
*Substantial training will be provided along with Certifications and classroom training. We want you to advance as quickly as possible.*
IT Network Administrator & Systems Support Tech
- Manage Active Directory services on Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016 remotely in a team environment, supporting SMB clients
- Support a multi-site Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013 environment
- Support Cloud Solutions utilizing Microsoft Azure (if not experienced, training is provided) and Office 365
- Install and configure new software images and hardware as required
- Troubleshoot end-user issues, engage with SMB clients and C-levels over the phone.
- Become a master of Best Practices and proper documentation!!
- Team environment is comprised of smart of people, who enjoy gaming and share a keen bond for team success and helping others.
- Use ConnectWise and Labtech (ConnectWise Automate) to track and automate your work.
$50,000 - $62,500
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.