IT Network Engineer (MSP)- CCNA CCNP
We are currently seeking an IT Network Engineer to join a nationally ranked Managed/Cloud Service Provider.
This is an opportunity to join a IT Service provider specializing in network design, security, virtualization, remote access, backup/disaster recovery solutions, as well as public/private or hybrid cloud.
The Network Engineer should possess mid-senior level networking knowledge and experience. As Network Engineer, you will work on the Solutions Team to design and implement solutions for clients.
Hard work and the willingness to go above and beyond will lead to opportunities to be promoted to a Sr Network Engineer or Management positions!
**2+ years of MSP experience required**
- Design, Implement, and Manage client networks.
- Lead and deliver project work (implementations, upgrades, migrations) on budget.
- Tier 2 escalations for Service Desk Issues and Root Cause Analysis.
- Oversee projects at lower tier and act as Subject Matter Expert for escalations in those projects.
- Mentor and train Tier 1 and Tier 2 coworkers.
- Experience in Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows 2008 – 2019 Server
- Configuring firewalls, routing, and switching to maximize network efficiency and security
- Microsoft Technologies (Office 365, Windows 7, 10)
- CCNA level Networking Knowledge (CCNA/ CCNP/ CCIE/CCDA a plus)
- Firewall/UTM skills
- Experience working in Virtualized environments (VMware)
- Ability to work in Consultative role
- Experience with Cisco ASA, Juniper, and Fortinet
- Public Cloud Experience (Azure, AWS)
- Knowledge of Networking concepts; LAN; WAN; TCP/IP; routers; switches; subnets; DMZ; Firewall · Strong knowledge and experience troubleshooting WAN and LAN related issues; MPLS, BGP, EIGRP, ISIS, MetroE, DWDM, OSPF
- Experience Working w/ Connectwise
IT Network Engineer (MSP)- CCNA CCNP Benefits:
- Salary: $75,000 – $95,000
- 100% covered Health/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Certification reimbursement, and the chance to grow internally.
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.