IT Network & System Engineer – Remote
We are currently looking for an IT Network & System Engineer – Remote to join an established, fast growing Managed Service Provider. Our immediate need is for an IT Network & System Engineer – Remote that values Managed IT, Outsourced IT, and Multi-Domain support. We are a fun and collaborative group that emphasizes career development and internal promotion. Join a “white glove” consultative Cloud Managed Service Provider that has grown their revenue, expanded their service offerings, increased their head count and have bolstered their staff aggressively.
The IT Network & System Engineer – Remote is ideal for candidates with 3+ years of experience supporting Microsoft / Windows environments and who have experience interfacing with clients and being a part of multiple projects at one time. Candidates who have demonstrated Microsoft Network and Systems Administration experience working for an IT Services or IT Solutions company are strongly preferred.
IT Network & System Engineer – Remote Core Responsibilities:
- Support Escalated Network & System related issues from remote setting
- Provide project support for Server; Microsoft 2012-2018
- Manage and perform System Administrator responsibilities: Windows Server, Active Directory services and troubleshooting Microsoft applications
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365
- Utilize conceptual knowledge of working firewalls & programming switches to ensure secure connectivity
- Utilize working knowledge and experience with exchange configuration and troubleshooting to support clients
- Working knowledge and experience with VMWare & Hyper V to perform VM spin ups and servers
- Serve as a point of escalation to junior level engineers
IT Network & System Engineer – Remote Qualifications:
- College degree preferred but not required
- 3+ years of related work experience (preferred)
IT Network & System Engineer – Remote salary range is $65,000 – $90,000
*Actual Salary for IT Network & System Engineer – Remote to commensurate with experience*
$65,000 - $90,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.