IT Project Engineer 2.5 – MSP

Our ties to the business community run deep with over 25 years in business! We are a premier Managed and Cloud Services Provider that supports companies ranging from small to enterprise size. Our goal is provide provide remarkable computer support and astonishing network service by keeping a team of knowledgeable, creative, collaborative, and articulate IT professionals. The average tenure at our company is 4 years due to our passion for working with the latest technology, benefits offered, flexibility (whole company is partial WFH), and offering clear paths for advancement.

We currently need a IT Project Engineer 2.5 – MSP with previous Managed Services experience to join our Professional Services Team.

The IT Project Engineer 2.5 – MSP is responsible for technical execution of assignments including but not limited to project based work and technical environment assessments. The IT Project Engineer 2.5 – MSP will spend less than 10% of their time handling top level escalations and the remaining 90% on projects. As a IT Project Engineer 2.5 – MSP you will be executing projects from start to finish, including all communications, planning, and technical delivery.

IT Project Engineer 2.5 – MSP Requirements:

  • Lead the implementation of projects and solutions, primarily focusing on Windows servers, Active Directory, VMWare, Citrix, Hyper-V, Dell, HP, Azure, and ConnectWise.
  • Implementation of Virtualization technologies (VMWare and Hyper-V).
  • ¬†Collaborate with clients to gather requirements, design customized solutions, and develop implementation plans.
  • Configure, deploy, and optimize hardware and software components, ensuring seamless integration with existing infrastructure.
  • Perform thorough testing and quality assurance activities to ensure the stability and functionality of implemented solutions.
  • Create comprehensive documentation, including technical diagrams, project reports, and user guides.
  • Collaborate with vendors and third-party providers to ensure the successful integration of their products and services.
  • Assist in pre-sales activities by providing technical expertise and contributing to the development of proposals and project estimates.

IT Project Engineer 2.5 – MSP Benefits:

  • Health Insurance
  • 401(k) with company match
  • Partial WFH (3 days home, 2 in office)
  • Vacation time/PTO / Sick Days/ Holidays
  • Cell Phone Stipend
  • Certification Reimbursement
#AL111 #Jobs111 Level 2.5 Level 3 Escalations Level 3 Projects