IT Remote Systems Administrator – Managed Service Provider
We are currently seeking three IT Remote Systems Administrator candidates to join the Virtualization Client Support Team.
The IT Remote Systems Administrator will be joining an IaaS, VMware-platform Cloud company in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas. This role is ideal for System Administrators or Helpdesk-experienced Technicians who want hands-on training, classroom training, and exposure to cutting edge IaaS technology, Windows and VMware virtualization. If you want more exposure to server side work, this is a step in the right direction
CANDIDATES POSSESSING EXPERIENCE working for an IT Consulting company, IT Managed Services Provider, Cloud Service Provider, Data Center or has experience working with ConnectWise, LabTech or Kaseya are HIGHLY encouraged to apply. We have multiple openings and compensate heavily for the experiences listed here – thank you.
IT Remote Systems Administrator Requirements:
- Support VMware and Windows Server 2012/2016 remotely in a team environment and on client sites.
- Troubleshooting VMware and Windows and implementing solutions on an individual basis and as part of a team.
- Recommendation, testing, set up, deployment, and maintenance of hardware and software for clients
- Experience with Windows Server 2012/2016, Exchange 2013/2016, Office 365 and Active Directory.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction and excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits and 401(k). Local candidates only.
$55,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.