IT Senior Engineer- Team Lead (MSP)
We are currently seeking a IT Senior Engineer- Team Lead (MSP) too join our team due to organic growth.
The IT Senior Engineer- Team Lead (MSP) will be joining a stable MSP that values professional growth, collaboration, and exceptional customer service.
As a IT Senior Engineer- Team Lead (MSP), you will be responsible for leading projects, serve as the highest point of escalation on the service desk, and play a major role in the development of junior technicians.
IT Senior Engineer- Team Lead (MSP) Responsibilities :
- Lead all cloud infrastructure evaluation, design, architecture and implementation projects and tasks both internally and for clients.
- Act as the last escalation point for the Engineering team for all technical issues.
- Participate in pre-sales technical meetings to vet potential clients and participate in client discovery meetings.
- Design, develop, and/or integrate proven solutions to complex application problems for vast portfolio of commercial customers.
- Troubleshoot system administration issues or network concerns.
IT Senior Engineer- Team Lead (MSP) Desired Skills:
- Windows (Active Directory and Group Policy creation) VMware and Cloud Technologies
- 2+ years of Managed Service Provider Experience REQUIRED
- Experience working as a Team Lead, mentoring Junior Techs
- Office 365, Public cloud experience (Azure and AWS desired)
- Administration with Cloud migrations of Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- Cisco Small Business certified – Switching/Routing/VPN intermediate knowledge
- Labtech RMM /ConnectWise PSA experience strongly desired
IT Senior Engineer- Team Lead (MSP) Benefits
- Salary $100,000-$125,000
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Certification Reimbursement
- Quarterly Reviews
La Plata, MD
$100,000 - $125,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
Tagged: #LI-SB1, ,#SB222