IT Senior Escalation Engineer-MSP
We are currently seeking an IT Senior Escalation Engineer-MSP to join our escalation team.
A qualified IT Senior Escalation Engineer-MSP should have a background in VMware and Windows support for multiple clients and environments. The IT Senior Escalation Engineer-MSP will primary be the “go-to” tech person on the Service Desk team handling the most complex tickets.
This is an opportunity to join a stable and organized MSP with a heavy focus on Cloud Services. We promote collaboration and encourage professional growth through certification reimbursements and bonus plans.
IT Senior Escalation Engineer-MSP Responsibilities/Requirements:
- Ability to design, implement and troubleshoot modern networks, multi-site AD, Microsoft Exchange, multi-site WAN environments, on premise networks, virtualization environments, storage area networks, etc.
- MUST HAVE 3+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WORKING FOR A MANAGED SERVICE PROVIDER AS AN ESCALATION POINT***
- Experience serving as a tier 3+ escalation point on the service desk
- Communicate with clients/ provide recommendations/ improvements
- Experience with Cloud Technologies AWS, Azure, O365
- Strong technical experience with Htper-V, Vmware, Cisco products, Windows Servers
IT Senior Escalation Engineer-MSP Benefits:
- Salary: $80,000-$100,000
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- 401k+ company match
- Certification Reimbursements
Mc Lean, VA
$80,000 - $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.