IT Senior System Administrator L3 (MSP)
IT Senior System Administrator L3 (MSP):
We are a well-established and fast growing Managed/Cloud Services Provider with the simple goal of providing businesses with top-tier IT support and strategic guidance. Our philosophy is rooted in developing long term relationships with our clients and employees alike. Due to organic growth, we are seeking a IT Senior System Administrator L3 (MSP) with previous experience working with a Managed or Cloud Services Provider. This position is hybrid WFH allowing the IT Senior System Administrator L3 (MSP) to WFH 2 days per week (increases with tenure).
The IT Senior System Administrator L3 (MSP) plays an integral role within the company. The IT Senior System Administrator L3 (MSP) must be able to execute with a high degree of success, independently solving problems in environments rich in Microsoft 365 Cloud Services (such as Azure, Exchange Online, and SharePoint), Microsoft Server, Active Directory, Virtualization with VMware and/or Hyper-V, Firewalls, Switches, VPN’s, MDM, and Backup.
IT Senior System Administrator L3 (MSP) Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and resolve a wide range of technical issues remotely, or at client sites.
- Handle escalations/questions from the team, mentor junior techs, and lead training sessions.
- Liaise with vendors and other third parties to move issues towards completion.
- Create and update documentation such as client configurations, work instructions etc.
- Maintain and submit up to date and real-time time entries and expenses for billing purposes.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server & Desktop Operating Systems.
- Detailed understanding of Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP & network concepts.
- Virtualization technologies including VMWare and Hyper-V.
- Firewall configuration and troubleshooting, SonicWall experience a plus.
- Network switch configuration and troubleshooting, CISCO a plus.
- Wi-Fi Network management and troubleshooting, Ruckus and/or Ubiquiti a plus.
- Configure and troubleshoot remote access technologies such as VPN, Gateway Services & NPS.
- Solid understanding of PowerShell scripting concepts; able to create, modify and execute scripts.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of MFA technologies.
- Backup and restore, experience with Datto a plus.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
IT Senior System Administrator L3 (MSP) Benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Partial WFH (2 days WFH which increases with tenure)
- 401(k) w/ 4% match
- 15 days PTO + Paid Holidays
- Certification Reimbursement
- Cell Phone Stipend
$110,000 - $120,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
Apply For This Opening
Location: Plano, TX
Proposed Salary: $110,000 - $120,000
Published: March 16, 2023
Job ID: BW2108