IT Senior System Administrator – Projects
IT Senior System Administrator – Projects Overview:
We deploy cutting-edge technology solutions to clients across the East Coast. We are hyper-focused on solving IT and Managed Services challenges faced by companies of all sizes. Our clients range from major industries, including healthcare, education, finance, and the amazing non-profit sector. Their employees are an extension of our workforce, and we take pride in our work to ensure their well-being, growth, and productivity. Join us!
Our operations are expanding which is why we need an experienced IT Senior System Administrator – Projects to join our Professional Services team.
As an IT Senior System Administrator – Projects, you’ll be the hands-on implementation technician for an ongoing list of projects and priorities. Projects will focus on proactive ongoing improvements to infrastructure, security best practices, and audits. The IT Senior System Administrator – Projects will be working with high-value clients, designing and implementing infrastructures, moving clients from on-prem solutions to cloud solutions, and modernizing infrastructures.
The IT Senior System Administrator – Projects position requires previous MSP or CSP experience.
IT Senior System Administrator – Projects Required Experience & Responsibilities:
- Hands on experience with server hardware and virtualization, storage, networking, topology and architecture, automation technologies, and multiple operating system.
- Significant Windows Server and networking experience, including Group Policy Management, Azure AD, Office365 administration, SharePoint Online administration, and Exchange Online administration.
- Experience provisioning and administering Cloud infrastructure resources using AWS and/or Azure services
- Investigate and troubleshoot infrastructure and systems with all levels of complexity issues across all platform and application domains in timely manner. Serve as a key stakeholder in all infrastructure and systems related incident response, and correction efforts. Coordinate and communicate with impacted parties.
IT Senior System Administrator – Projects Salary & Benefits:
- $120,000 – $130,000
- 100% Health/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) with 3% match
- Certification Reimbursement
- 15 days PTO + Paid Holiday
- Hybrid WFH schedule
New York, NY
$120,000 - $130,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.