IT Senior System Solutions Engineer (MSP)
IT Senior System Solutions Engineer (MSP) Overview:
For over 20 years, we have been dedicated to delivering IT/Cloud solutions to small-medium and enterprise businesses within Orange County. As a Cloud Services Provider, we understand that each business has unique needs and are able to provide them with the best that Cloud technology has to offer. We offer the IT Senior System Solutions Engineer (MSP) a competitive salary, full health benefits, quarterly bonuses, cert/tuition reimbursement, and more.
We are looking for an IT Senior System Solutions Engineer (MSP) with previous experience working for a Managed or Cloud Services Provider who can hit the ground running. The IT Senior System Solutions Engineer (MSP) will be joining the 7 person Engineering team that focuses on a few of our biggest clients. Successful IT Senior System Solutions Engineer (MSP) candidates will have previous experience with most, if not all, of the following technologies/projects: O365/Azure deployments, virtualizing servers via Hyper-V/VMware, Server/Desktop support, and Networking configurations (SonicWall and Cisco Meraki).
IT Senior System Solutions Engineer (MSP) Requirements:
- Experience with troubleshooting and deploying Windows 2012, 2016 & 2019 Servers
- Installing, troubleshooting, and managing Microsoft products (Windows 7/10, and MS Office application suite) as well as Macs
- Experience with Office 365, administration and migrations
- Coordinating and implementing client/server applications architecture
- Coordinating and implementing network software and hardware upgrades
- Configuration, management, and troubleshooting skills for routers, switches, and firewalls
- Experience with hybrid/full cloud infrastructure migrations (Azure and/or AWS)
IT Senior System Solutions Engineer (MSP) Benefits:
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with 3% company match
- Quarterly bonuses
- Profit Sharing system
- Reimbursement for Travel, Certifications, and Tuition
$100,000 - $120,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
Tagged: #LI-MH1, ,#MH333